Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kentucky Vacation

I had a vacation to Kentucky it was the best vacation I have ever had. It was a reunion. It was really hot the pool was 90 degrees sometimes I had to get out and lay on the side. When I got up there was a big wet spot of me. All of my cousins were there. Some I had not seen before. I love all of my cousins, and aunts, uncles, but I only had one pair of grandparents. But I bet my other grandparents wanted to come too. But it was only for my mom’s side so they could not come. I love to go fishing with my brother so I got to go fishing with my brother and my tow cousins Mikey and Dan. But I did not catch any fish. No one caught any only my cousin Mikey. Before we went fishing we saw a huge cloud. I said it was a thundercloud. But all the rest said no it is just a big cloud. After an hour a thunderstorm arrived hmmm I said to my self. We stayed there four 15 mints then it was scary. I saw some lighting go right by the tree some one was signaling us maybe to get of the lake or they got stuck. We decided to go closer we never got to close. Then we left. That night I watched The Night of Museum one. The next day it was time to go. So I picked up my DS, and my pillow, and blanket and left to say goo bye to the place. We got home at ten o’clock and it was time to go to bed. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment