Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I love my dad

My dad is so nice I love him. He is the one that made my blog. He has a lot of time with me. That is why I have a blog. He also plays with my dog! What he does is he bends down on his knees and torments my dog Kevin! Maybe not torment but light bug. They are just playing. My dad laughs in the morning because my dad’s coffee machine is so loud my brother and sister paused the TV that whole time. Well I do love my dad a lot he is nice and good! The end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Josie,
    You are such a wonderful writer! I love your art work too. Just talked to your mom. She needs a hug I think. Could you give her a hug for me?

    Mikey and BK miss you and what to see you. Maybe you can take your whole family to California this spring. I can ride bikes and play.

    Love you,

    Ant Sue

    ReplyDelete